Press release Kungsleden 16 february 2022
Year-end Report January – December 2021
Kungsleden AB’s year-end report 2021 has been prepared for the purpose of complying with the terms of Kungsleden AB's (publ) bond and loan agreements.
The year in brief
• Profit from property management increased by 5 per cent to SEK 1,322 million (1,257). The increase is mainly due to higher rental revenue, lower selling and administration costs and improved net financial items.
• After investments of SEK 1,307 million (1,395) and positive unrealised changes in value of SEK 5,441 million (948), which corresponds to 13.4 per cent, property value at the end of the year was SEK 47,258 million compared to SEK 40,718 million at the beginning of the year.
Significant events during and after the fourth quarter
• In the quarter Kungsleden AB has applied for de-listing from Nasdaq Stockholm following that Castellum AB announced a public offer on 2 August 2021. 3 December 2021 was the last day of trading shares in Kungsleden AB on Nasdaq Stockholm.
• On 8 December 2021, the Board of Kungsleden appointed Ylva Sarby Westman as new CEO of Kungsleden AB.
• At Kungsleden’s Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) on 10 December 2021, the meeting elected Rutger Arnhult as new Chairman of the Board and Jakob Mörndal, Mariette Hilmersson and Kristina Månesköld as new Board members. This is a result of the completed bid from Castellum.
• The CEO of Kungsleden AB, Ylva Sarby Westman, has decided to leave her position as deputy CEO and CFO of Castellum and as CEO of Kungsleden AB and will leave her position in the spring when a new CEO has been appointed.
On 2 August 2021, Castellum AB (publ) announced a public offer to the shareholders of Kungsleden AB (publ). In November 2021, the offer was declared unconditional, after which Kungsleden's shares were delisted from Nasdaq Stockholm in December 2021. Kungsleden is a subsidiary of Castellum since 15 November 2021. As of 31 December 2021, we owned 208 properties with a leasable area of some 2 million sq.m. and a total value of SEK 47,258 million.
This information is information that Kungsleden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 7:55 a.m. CET on 16 February 2022.
For more information, please contact:
Ylva Sarby Westman, CEO, Kungsleden, +46 (0)8-503 052 27, email@example.com
ABOUT KUNGSLEDEN. We are people that create places and experiences for people. By developing and managing attractive and sustainable places, we offer people a better and more inspiring work experience. We are a long-term property owner focused on commercial properties in Sweden’s growth regions. As of 31 December 2021, we owned 208 properties with a total value of SEK 47,258 million. Kungsleden is a subsidiary of Castellum as of November 2021. Read more at www.kungsleden.se